PEAR Help

Very much it would be desirable to see on this server PEAR
cože? česky prosim
Jestli mysli PERL tak ten neni;-((

We are very sorry, but here is no support for PERL.
(I suppose you have meant PERL, 'cause the word PEAR means HRUŠKA...;-))
I suppose he really meant Pear (which is extension to PHP in form of library of php files). (more to be found on its website ... http://pear.php.net)

You're right, Pear extension is really not available at the moment, but you can install own copy of Pear into your home directory yourself. In future (to be precise: in the next build of php for this server), I'll repair this.

Thx for notice
Really? So I'm sorry... What is that PEAR used for? I am interested in some new functions even if I do not need them...
o čem to tu melete, co takhle ČJ?
So we are pleased to switch language, so now -CLICK- ich spreche jetzt wieder tschechisch, nein -CLICK- uz zase cesky;-))
no konečně něco česky :o). Cože to chtěl ten Yuryus? Že by mu nešlo se registrovat, protože neni .cz, ani .sk?
chce pear sou to prej nejaky knihovny php, ale nevim jeste na co
<HTML>Sojkovec: na vsechno mozne, vsak se podivej na ten web ... i kdyz sam to nepouzivam

Bery: staci kdyz mu to nekdo jiny zaregistruje, pristupovat tam muze uz odkudkoliv</HTML>
Tak koukam ze "hruska" asi dost veci usnadnuje, skoda ze me nenapada, kde to pouzit;-(
Mira: Thanks! At you good service! It is possible to tell more in detail as I can establish PEAR in the catalogue.